The company CastExtrusion Packaging Machinery S.r.l.s. with registered office in Via Alessandro Manzoni, 2 – 20015 Parabiago (MI), hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, in the person of its sole director, Mr. Gianluca Mirabelli, is the Data Controller of the data you provide when registering on the site or otherwise acquired during the provision of services to which you have access. You can send requests or communications to the owner at the email address email@example.com.
The access to the site does not require the insertion of your personal data.
For the possible use of the online service “Contacts”, for the purchase of products (e-commerce) to have access to additional services, you must enter your personal data in the appropriate sections of the site.
The data entered will be processed with security measures appropriate to current technological standards and in compliance with the obligations under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”).
According to the indicated regulation, this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirecting links on the pages of our site. No data deriving from consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Modalities of data collection and processing
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, we are providing you with the following information:
- The Company collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of services requested by you and provided through this site, including through communication of data to third party companies for the purpose of technical and administrative management of services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of compiling master lists, bookkeeping, invoicing, management of the creditor for the satisfaction of all obligations under applicable regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you. The legal basis for the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract to which you are a party or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as Data Controller.
- Your data may also be processed:
- A) to send information and commercial offers of services similar to those purchased by you at the time of access to the Site, unless you object to this treatment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- B) to send information and commercial offers, advertising and informative material, to carry out commercial communications, also interactive, to carry out direct activities of sale or placement of products or services, also of third parties.
- The treatment will be carried out both manually and using electronic instruments, observing all the necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of information.
- Your data may be processed within our Company by all the data processors appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Privacy Law.
- The data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- A) Institutions, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for processing related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations linked to the ordinary course of our economic activity, also for the purpose of credit recovery.
- B) to public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations
- C) banks, financial institutions or other entities to which the transfer of data is necessary in order to carry out the activities of our Company, in particular in relation to the performance by us of our contractual obligations towards you.
- Your personal data will be stored on servers available to the Company located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
- Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will retain the personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations, including tax obligations. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the period of limitation provided for by law to enforce or defend a right in court.
- The conferment of your personal data is optional, it being understood that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the treatment will make it impossible, on our part, to conclude the contract and provide any services requested and to comply with legal obligations. In case of refusal to process personal data, the processing will be limited to the full execution of obligations arising from the provision of services requested by you, as well as the fulfillment of obligations under laws, regulations and legislation.
At any time you may exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to Articles 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below. In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain the cessation of processing in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including in relation to services identical to those already purchased from our Company (so-called right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
- to obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the cancellation of your personal data in the following cases
- A) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- B) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of the data if it is processed on the basis of your consent;
- C) You have objected to the processing of personal data relating to you where it is processed for our legitimate interest;
- D) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law; however, we would like to point out that the storage of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to allow you to fulfil a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of cancellation);
- to obtain that the personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases (so-called right of limitation):
- A) You challenge the accuracy of your personal data for the period necessary for us to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- B) the processing is unlawful but you still object to the deletion of your personal data by us;
- C) your personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- D) You have objected to the processing and are awaiting verification as to whether our legitimate reasons for processing prevail over those of the data subject;
- to receive in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format the personal data that concern you processed by automated means, if they are processed under contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called right of portability).
We also remind you that you have the right to apply to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Rome) to enforce your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites the next time the same user visits. While browsing a site, the user may also receive cookies on his/her terminal which are sent by different sites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site he/she is visiting may reside.
- store the preferences entered by the visitor;
- avoid re-entering the same information multiple times during your visit, such as your username and password.
With the exception of technical cookies, which are strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the visitor who decides to browse the Site after having read the short form information (so-called banner) and to use the services that involve the installation of cookies.
Types of Cookie used
Technical Cookies (required)
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. There are two categories, persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a predefined expiration date;
- of sessions: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to properly display the site and in relation to technical services offered, so they will always be used and sent, unless you change the settings in your browser (thus affecting some features or the display of pages on the site).
Analytical and third party cookies
The cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the Site. The Site will use this information regarding anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the desires of users. This type of cookie collects data in an anonymous form on the activity of users and how they arrived at the Site (pages visited, time spent, traffic origins, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns). Analytical cookies are sent by the Site itself or by third party domains.
- The Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) . The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your anonymized IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent Google from collecting a cookie generated by your use of this website (including your IP address) and processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following web address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- This Web site may use “pixel markers,” which are small graphic files that allow you to monitor the use of the Web site. A pixel marker can collect information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the pixel marker appears; the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page on which the pixel marker appears; the time the page containing the pixel marker was viewed; the type of browser that picked up the pixel marker; and the identification number of any cookies present on the computer and previously placed by that server. When exchanging correspondence with users via e-mail messages that support the HTML format, “format detection” technology may be used, which allows the pixel markers to communicate whether the other party has received and opened the message.
You can prevent cookies from being set by changing your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will usually also disable some of the functionality and features of this site. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disable cookies.
- Disabling cookies on Mozilla Firefox
- Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies on Google Chrome
- Disabling cookies on Apple Safari
Third-party websites and services